Thursday, April 3, 2008

Disneylad with the Jackson's!





Why hello, it maybe a little while before I can blog again. We are going

to be super busy... not that I blog all that much anyways...oppps :) We went with David and Rachel to Disneyland. It was super fun, here are just a couple of pics. We did a lot of laughing...
Alan spoke today in staff chapel, he did such an amazing job. I get to hear my wonderful hubby every week, and he's always great and it always encourages (and convicts) me. But today he had an extra measure of the Holy Spirit today or somethin. It was awesome! He'll be giving the same(ish) sermon on April 27th at Sunday night church and EVERYONE should come. I may be biased but he was for sure amazing today, and you should come hear some of that greatness! I know, I know it wasn't Alan smartness or cleverness (although he has both of those qualities) that made that sermon great it was the LORD using Alan and that was totally evident. It only makes me more excited to see what the LORD does with my hubby.
"Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You. I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands." Psalm 63:3-4
The LORD has been good to me and He deserves more glory than I can ever possiably give Him.

No comments: