Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
My sister is thankful for PJ's. She wore them all day! We watched Christmas movies all day and cooked, so she just stayed comfortable. Funny how different we are, I would rather look all cute and she is just chill and like pshhh I'll stay in my pajama's. This time last year she was sick on Thanksgiving and little did we know that she was getting very very sick. I am thankful that she isn't sick anymore! I love this girl.
Meet Frank...my first turkey. He was a yummy turkey! I usually don't like thanksgiving food that much, but this year was fun. I like cooking, I think this made me like the food better. I brined this turkey! I did some turkey research and made up my own recipe for the brine. Oh the wonders of wiki how. It actually made a huge difference though. There wasn't a dry piece on him. (Oh yeah I know you like my morning hair, ehhh?)
- I am thankful for being saved!!! First and foremost.
- I really am thankful for this sanctification process even though it really hurts sometimes.
- I am so thankful for Alan, that I have a wonderful husband who loves the Lord and it shows.
- I am thankful for our families
- I am thankful for my friends new ones in Oxford, and old ones in America. I miss you guys so much!
- I am thankful for our phone! So I can talk to those old friends! (also facebook, skype, and email)
- I am thankful it's Christmas time!!!
- ....and I am thankful that I have to die to myself in order to live for Him!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
I started my new job about 3 weeks ago and on my first day this was waiting for me when I got home :) My oh so wonderful husband made a yummy dinner for us. I am so blessed to be his wife!
I am working at an after school program. One day I made pretzels with the kids and of course we needed to make sure they worked!!! ;) This is the result, I think Alan kinda showed me up! That is an XBOX controller. These were pretty yummy as well and super easy to make.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
It is a really fun week to be in Oxford first we have the St Giles fair. The city closes one of the main streets downtown for this fair. It was fun to just go and walk around and get some cotton candy (which they call candy floss here). Alan got a hot dog and was so excited for it! They don't really have hot dogs.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Maybe I thought Princesses put their hands up like this??? I also downloaded some pictures we have of Alan I will post them another time, I am not sure you can take cuteness of that magnitude yet.