Wednesday, September 3, 2008

To infinaty and beyond...


Alan and I got to go to Disneyland this week for two days, it was wonderful! We have definate;y gotten use out of those season passes. We both got our highest scores ever on the Buzz Lightyear game of course he still kicked my butt. We rode on the new ride Toy Story Mania, I don't want to spoil it for you...but it was awesome! I didn't take any pictures while we were there. For some reason when it is SO hot outside I don't want to take many pictures, that and I'm still a tad bit bitter at our computer for going bersurk. Anywho, Disneyland was awesome! I highly recomend going while school is in session and during the weekdays! Today we walked onto Pirates of the Carribean...I know! Alan and I are off to chicago this Saturday, so maybe my next blog will from the windy city! Jeesh we can't get away from the wind!

No comments: