Sunday, June 7, 2009

Two Years <3









We just celebrated two years of marriage at... Euro Disney! Yep, that's right Disneyland (Paris). We had such a good time and loved seeing all the differences between Disneyland CA and Disneyland Paris. So how did this Disneyland measure up? Pretty good. There were a lot of improvements in this park probably because it's quite a bit newer. There were some things they had changed that they shouldn't have like the Indiana Jones ride.


Two years!!! Man how the time flies. It has been a whirlwind two years too! But they have really been two of the best years of my life, I absolutely love being married to Alan. Over the past two years I am in awe of how much God has done in our lives. I have learned a ton!

...pics of Oxford coming...

2 comments:

G-Unit said...

Euro-Disney, huh? Interesting. I miss your face. I'm glad you guys are married...you make a great Berthiaume

Christine Rideout said...

There is my lovely daughter and her handsome husband!