Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The boy grows


So not a great picture of Silas he's a bit squished and uncomfortable looking but the only one we have of the three of us. the week Silas was dedicated. 


He smiles! Not sure if it was "real" yet but we were still in love with it. 


He's starting to look more and more like me or so Alan is convinced. It's hard for me to see unless I'm looking at a baby picture of me then I can kinda see it. 


Out for a walk. I love that hat and am always trying to build outfits around being able to wear it. 


He loves his playmate. Here he was just looking and taking it all in. Now he's batting at things like crazy and kicking away. 


Ok so it's a horrible picture. But how cute is his sad face!!! He is exceptionally good with that bottom lip pout. 

No comments: