Sunday, August 10, 2008


This is what I feel like every time I think of, go to , hear the word, dream about the beach. I love it all, I just want to jump for joy and run down into the water. So if you are going to the beach bring me!!! (Alan too)
We have had an awesome summer! God has been so faithful. I can remember a time not to long ago being so stressed that summer was coming because we had a zillion things to plan for. And while there have been stressful and overwhelming time, it was so good to trust God through it all. The only thing this summer needs is another trek down the hill and into the sea.


Lexi Frederick came to the beachday with the Jr Highers, she is one of my favorite little people. If you know her at all you are blessed by her. Her warm heart and love for people is so refreshing! I wish I was more like Lexi :) Not only does she have this awesome heart she is to stinkin cute!

Yesssss!!! I got one. Katie would not let me take her picture, but no worries I can be sneaky, I know you guys are shocked but it's true :) I had to take a lot of pictures of this girl to get one where she wasn't covering her face!

I love when Stacey comes on our beachdays!
Mikey the Mermaid

All in all it was a good trip, fun peoeple, awesome Lexi, Clue, catching seagles...or trying to, mermaids, texting, taking pictures, boogie boarding, and starbucks. Now thats a good day at the beach!

No comments: