Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love Kung Fuuuuuu

I know your impressed by our sheer awesomeness!
Hiiiiiyaaa
Sorry if you haven't seen Kung Fu Panda, you probably won't get the whole awesome thing.

We went to the Huntington Garden, it was beautiful and we had a lot of fun. In fact I think Alan was surprised at how fun it was. He wasn't too excited about going, but he's a great hubby, so he said we could go because I wanted to. But it was a great day, followed by some yummy food at the Old Spaghetti Factory...mmmm

This is where the European art collection, I loved it :) It was also on an episode of Alias...I knew you were wondering.

I wish we had our own personal photographer to follow us around so we could actually get decent pictures of us together.



Don't worry there is no charge for awesomeness...

2 comments:

CD said...

Cool pictures; especially the shadow one. And those are some sweet moves you kids are displaying. Good job.

G-Unit said...

You guys are so cute...keep brining us the good stuff :)