Monday, May 12, 2008

Lazy days & Suprises


I randomly entered a photo contest, and then accidently was one of the winners. I entered a photo of Caleb (8 months old) He was chosen as one of America's most beautiful baby's. Lol. But it was a suprising letter to get in the mail today!


Today Alan & I had a wonderful day! We had a lazy day :) We stayed in our around in our pj's until like 3:30, that why there isn't any pictures of us! We also made some yummy chocolate chip cookies!. It was so good to have a day together and just relax. Last week was crazy busy.


mmmm....cookies.

2 comments:

CD said...

Oh Anna, sweet Anna!! I love the fact that I can see one of the fabulous bowls I got you for your wedding in one of your pics. Also, your pics are really good and you should post the picture that you won with. Thank you.

The Berthiaume's said...

Yep, Cari I love those bowls! They are one of my favorite's presents!Ok, I will post that one tonight probably. Love you!

I absolutely love getting comments! I don't know why, but I have gotten three coments in two days, and I love it!!!