Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some Ventura Goodness...

We went to Ventura on monday, it was nice to get out of lancaster. Even though it was over a hundred degrees in Lacaster it was actually kind of chilly at the beach. We layed out at the beach for a few hours and then we went to the Harbor shops which are always fun, they are tons of quirky little stores as you'll see a few pictures down.



The Ventura Hatter... I wonder who actually ownes hats like these...hmmm



A few seconds after this picture I pulled the hat all the way on and it competly covered my face! Someone has a BIG head!



The wondeful ocean... I hope we get to go to the beach a lot this summer!



There are no words for how I feel about this picture. I was suprised at how much we can pull off the "pirate look"!
Soon we'll have lots of cowboy pictures of Alan, he's in VBS this year as a bad guy....shocker!

No comments: