Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What I did today!


So I woke up this morning at 5:30 am (the first thing that lets you know something is wrong)! I didn't feel so good. Yep....the flu caught up with me somehow. It wasn't pretty...but I've had worse. Usually when I get the flu, I get it for like a week. I haven't had any toilet hugging issues for about 4 hours... so I am hopeful that it was one of those 24 hour bugs. I am not sure how I got it, there are several possibilities. I picked up about 30 kids on sunday helping them onto the bounce run any of those little ones could have gotten me sick, one of my friends was sick, or I got sick because sometime that happens. This was the first time I had been sick since Alan and I got married. I am happy to say he passed with flying colors. He is taking care of me wonderfully. He even went out very early in the morning to get me some comfort things because he loves me :) My mama braught me over some flowers... beautiful pink gerber daisies, woowhoo! Hopefully the sickness has passed, I cannot be sick this week! Who knew I had so much to say about being sick!
P.S. Don't you like the picture I found! Google is my friend :)

1 comment:

KV said...

So sorry Anna. I am glad you are feeling better and I am glad it wasn't my little one that gave you that.
That is a great,disgusting picture.