Six incredible, crazy, fun, memorable, wonderful years!
Yep yep yep it's an anniversary post. :) I could not have dreamed six years ago how much I would grow to love my husband! So if you aren't in the mood for that mushy love stuff stop reading now it's only going to get worse. xxx
Six Things Alan and Anna Agree on:
1) That every year has only brought us closer to the Lord and each other.
2) God really does have it under control! He's always way too good to us and has provided our every need and lots of our wants too.
3)There is no one either of us would rather hang out with, every thing is always better together.
4) We love our Monday Starbucks and Bible Study.
5) Our lives should be in the service of our Lord and His Church.
6) That Chipotle is and always will be our favourite. It could be that our first date was there but it also tastes like utopia exploding in your mouth. ;)
Six Reasons Why He's So Good For Me
1) I could not imagine the Lord blessing me with the kind of love Alan shows me each and every day. I am consistently overwhelmed with not only God's love but Alan's too.
2) Alan truly cares about my spiritual life and loving me like Christ loves the church. He's the best accountability.
3) He is so responsible! Where I can sometimes procrastinate and be a tad careless he's got it all covered. I always feel like he knows what he's doing and trust him totally. (And so thankful he is good with money!)
4) Oh man that man is patient. God knew I would need that.
5) I always smile more when he's around.
6) He is super smart, and knows God's Word really well. He is always blessing me with that knowledge. When someone talks about the Bible as much as he does it rubs off. So thankful that he's going to be the father of my children, so it can rub off on all of us.
Six Reasons Why She's So Good For Me (I had to defer to him for this one!)
1) She's a prayer warrior. When I'm on the go, go, go she's on her knees.
2) When I worry, she doesn't stress. Her great faith and trust in the Lord is inspiring and refreshing.
3) Not a day goes by without an encouraging word from my wife.
4) The Kitchen is her creative studio and my culinary wonderland. Never has a guinea pig been such an eager participant.
5) We love all the same things! Talk about M.F.E.O. (see Sleepless in Seattle)
6) She's going to be the best mother. God has so well prepared her and I am consistently stunned at her wealth of baby knowledge. Never heard of colic? Anna has. How long until they eat solid food? Anna knows. What's the second verse of that obscure children's song? Never fear, Anna's here.
Six Things We Are Looking Forward To
1) Silas, Silas, Silas! We cannot wait to meet this little dude!
2) What the Lord is going to do in us, our lives, and in our little family.
3) Growing old together.
4) The day after our 22nd Anniversary, we'll have lived longer together than apart.
5) Taking our kids to Disneyland for the first time.
6) Teaching God's Word to our children.
Six Things We Did On Our Sixth Anniversary
1) Went shopping for Silas!
2) Went to Starbucks and had a Bible study. :)
3) Drove through the beautiful blooming countryside.
4) Saw a movie. (Great Gatsby)
5) Had some amazing Chinese food!
6) Talked about the last six years and how thankful we are for each and every day.