Wednesday, June 12, 2013

York


I was pretty rubbish at taking lots of pics in York. I liked this one from my phone though. It's not hard to imagine from this picture what it would have been like a long time ago before cars and other modern conveniences. There are lots of streets like this one full of restaurants, shops and cafes. We had a nice time up there. I always like spending as much time as possible with my hubby and to have him off work for two extra days this week was a treat. Well we were there for a conference so we did have to go to that but I still got to be with him. :) I also love staying at hotels, you don't have to cook or clean and you cant even feel like you should be doing those things because you can't! If you ever get a chance to go to York take it! You won't be disappointed. It is beautiful, quirky and quintessentially English.  
And now my brother and sister in laws are coming in a week from today!!! Oh I should probably start getting ready for that. ;)

2 comments:

G-Unit said...

Will you take me to York next time?

The Berthiaume's said...

Heck yes!