Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls

These are some of my adorable friends! They are really great to talk too and hangout with :-) We try to meet every other week, try being the operative word, usually we do pretty good. This was taken about two weeks ago, haha. I think it's a really good picture of them...I have definitely had better, that is not the greatest angle in the world for me apparently. It was funny, and slightly annoying (for them, I'm sure!) I was trying to do this with a self timer, and it was being D.U.M.B. I seriously took like 7 pics before I got one that none of were getting our heads chopped off. It did however inspire me two figure out how to use my remote control for my camera. This is going to be an exciting camera week! I get two things! A new lens (fish eye) and a new bag...wooowhoo no more green lunch bag :) I will have to show you the before and after pics. Oh yeah, I got my 50mm lens back from the factory. I wrote about how it just fell apart, well I sent it in to the cannon factory thank goodness it was still under warranty! And they just sent it back last Thursday. I love it :D I can't wait to have a pic with my new lens...so stay tuned!

Pro 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
I love this verse! It's so true, good friends sharpen each other. And these girls really do it, they are purposeful and a BIG encouragement to me! I love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love you, too!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Fish Eye! How exciting!! I can't wait to see!

I love reading your blog by the way!