Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow and New Hair...you totally see the connection right?

It is snowing!!! It has already got a good 3 or 4 inches down and is suppose to snow for the next two days!!! We had some fun building this snow man with our neighbours James and Emma. The snow flakes were enormous. They have simmered down in size now but is still coming down pretty thick.

TaDa! I cut my hair...well obviously. I was super nervous last night, but today I knew half way through the hair cut that I was going to like it. And bonus Alan likes it too. :) When did I get this brave? I can move across the world just fine but cutting my hair...yikes.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

I love your hair and the snow! I totally see the connection. Love you guys.

Christine Rideout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine Rideout said...

Your hair cut totally fits your face. You look so cute!

The Jackson's said...

What in the world...I totally LOVE it!! You are soooooo cute. Keep going back to whoever did that. It is soooo pretty. I feel closer to you now that we both have short hair. That will look so cute with hats. OK, I think this comment is long enough. But, seriously, your hair is amazing!! OK...bye!

Missy said...

You are adorable!

G-Unit said...

My internet has not been working and I feel like I've missed out...you LOOK AMAZING! I love it and you are brave and I am still green with jealousy.